Advertising Media Alliance enables agencies, marketers and publishers to work together successfully and profit from their marketing investments.Before admission to the network, publishers must pass a demanding editorial and technical review that, among other things, thoroughly evaluates the quality of their content, the size of their reach, and the caliber of their audience.
Our adherence to strict publisher standards enables us to attract premium advertisers, which in turn provides you with access to high-quality, visually appealing advertising creative that is relevant to your specific target audience.
Your publication must attract a distinct audience related to our industries.
Your publication cannot contain any adult content or link to any adult materials, including but not limited to:
- Explicit/vulgar/obscene language
- Posting or referencing sexually explicit images or other offensive content
- Promotion of adult services, such as phone sex or escort services
Your content cannot infringe on any personal, intellectual property, or copyrights, including but not limited to:
- Racial, ethnic, political, or hate mongering
- Infringe on any material protected by copyright
- Investment advice or money-making opportunities not permitted under law.
- Gratuitous displays of violence or profanity
- Material that defames, abuses, or threatens physical harm
- Promotion of illegal substances or activities, such as online gambling, how to build a bomb, counterfeit money, etc.
- Displaying another publisher's content within the frame of your site
Use of Meta refresh coding or timed rotation of ad banners is not allowed by Advertising Media Alliance.
Any method falsely inflating the number of ad views or clicks are expressly forbidden.
In relation to ad banners, auto spawning of browser windows, automatic redirecting of users, pop-up windows, and framing the click-to destination of an ad banner is expressly forbidden.
Advertising Media Alliance ads cannot appear on any Web pages for which you are not directly responsible for the content, including but not limited to:
- Free BBS, Guestbook, Email, or Chat services.
- Non-moderated Forum pages.
Advertising Media Alliance is 100% committed to the ongoing quality assessment of its network. Publishers must be compliant with the network's terms and conditions not only at the time of application but on a day-to-day basis thereafter. We are constantly monitoring the sites in our publishing network, conducting regular quality reviews to ensure that only the highest quality media is available for placement to our advertisers.
For more information on joining Advertising Media Alliance, please contact us here.